2015年12月1日星期二

Diary 8

Dear diary,
       We had a amazing party today. You know what? Sookan came to this party and she was so beautiful!! She was so shining!  I can not believe she was the person that I used to know. She wore a grace black dress which made her look really cultivated. Her hair was glossy. Oh my god! I was so proud of her. She also wore a beautiful pearl necklace which is white and delicate. 
       I introduced Tom, Kyle's roommate who was tall, gentle and handsome to Sookan. They seemed talked very happily, I was so glad. Actually, I really hope that Sookan could join this kind of social party more because she was a really attractive woman. She should show her off and it was good for her to have a boy friend because she was just a girl she needed someone to take care of her and made her life much more happier. Luckily, Tom seemed that he liked Sookan a lot. Maybe they will become good friend. 
      I danced with Kyle, he was gentle as usual, the suit fited him well. I really enjoyed it.








              xx.xx.xxxx

没有评论:

发表评论