2015年12月6日星期日

Diary 14 Dec 24th

Dear diary,
Dec 24th

       Tomorrow is Christmas. I went to supermarket with Sookan and buy something which were needed for the super Christmas dinner. I was really proud that I can help Sookan to cook traditional Korean food. There were many things in the supermarket and they hang Christmas decorations everywhere. Everyone knew Christmas was truly coming. Every customer seemed so happy because the biggest festival. They held several plastic shopping bags and hurried to  their cars. Sookan stood for a while in front of the shelf of the Korean souce. There were light of sadness shining in her eyes. I knew she misses her home, missed her mother and her friends. I held her hand quietly, she was shocked and turned to me surprisingly with tears in her eyes. She huged me and whispered thank you in my ears

没有评论:

发表评论