2015年12月2日星期三

Thanksgiving paragraph (diary entry)

Dear diary,
        Tonight, I went to watch the NBA basketball match. Celtics vs. 76ers. 
        Although, I did not know much about the basketball, the atmosphere here impressed me a lot. I was so excited. A surpring news was, I could go down stairs, stand in front of the team and sing the national song with them. It was a perfect experience because when I stood so close with those super tall player, I felt that my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I even could feel their breathe. The lights went down and the song can be heard every corn of the gym. Everyone was so excited, they shouted and cheered after the song. Definitely, they were waiting for the start of the game. I took picture of the players and I really appreciated by their high level skills.
        After the singing the song, I went back up stairs. To my surprise, my seat was located at the back of the gym, the most back. Everything became small suddenly. Actually, I was glad that I could see the whole gym clearly by sitting here. To experience everyone's feeling, to exprience players' energetic and to experience the exciting atomsphere. I was so proud I was one of the audiences. 





              Nov.25, 2015

没有评论:

发表评论