2015年12月7日星期一

Diary 16 Dec 26th

Dear diary,
Dec 26th

     Christmas was gone. I went outside early today. A huge snow came to my town last night and left a white peace world behind this morning. Maybe it was one of the Santa Cluse's gifts. I remembered when I was a little girl, my favorited was playing with snow, making a snow man and joining a snow fight with my friends. I usually thought I was too old to build a snow man and have a snow fight but why? I really want to experience my childhood again, so I called Sookan to go outside. She was shocked by the amazing snow scenery in front of her. We decided to build a big snow man together. When sun was level with the western horizon, we finished. We lied on the snow, looking up to the blue clear sky, a feeling of peace came up to my mind. What a beautiful day. 

没有评论:

发表评论