2015年12月2日星期三

Thanksgiving break

           I went to Boston with school this Thanksgiving break. It was great and I enjoyed it very much. The fun things that I met during this Thanksgiving break could separate into three points.
           First, Boston was amazing, I love this city. I do not know why when I arrived at this busy city and saw the crowed streets, tons of restaurants and the colorful lights everywhere I was so excited. Maybe because I spent a long time studying in the quiet beautiful countryside.(Actually, not very long time but I just felt so) In Boston, the buildings made people feel overwhelmed but I loved this feeling. When I lied on my bed and looking outside the window, the lights of the cars were shining in the night, gold, red, green and white. It was wonderful, I felt I was so small and I got involved in this busy city and disappeared in the dark. 
           Second, the activities were interesting. I joined the many activities of the school trips, such as visited the famous park and museum which I forgot their names, went to watch the NBA basketball match, went to do some shopping, played bowling games and ate hot pot. Each of them was very great and I enjoyed them a lot. For example, the NBA basketball game. I saw those famous players so close and I felt that my heart was going to jump out of my chest. They were so tall and their skills were so well-developed. The fans were amazing, they shouted and cheered so loudly. Besides, the hot pot was so delicious, and I finally experienced the Chinese food. I just wanted to say, long time no see.
          Third, the people here were friendly, especially the teacher who led the group and took care of us here. She always cared about if us felt good or not. She offered us sandwiches for breakfast and gave me snacks to eat. She brought us to eat hot pot and gave us a chocolate cake!! It tasted really nice! She helped me a lot and made me feel warm in this strange city. 
          In a word, I love trip. It's an amazing experience.

          

没有评论:

发表评论