2015年12月6日星期日

Diary 11 Nov 23d

Dear diary,
Nov 23rd

    After a long sweet dream, Sookan and me woke up in a beautiful bright morning. Today, I decided to take Sookan to do some sightseeing around my house. Although there weren't too many things to see.
    We had some milk and bread which were prepared of my parents. As soon as we rushed out of the door the fresh air blowed our faces. What a fresh day! I hold Sookan's hand and she was a little bit shy but I liked the emotions on her face it was cute. As long as we were walking on the quiet road right in woods, Sookan told me about her sister and something she were struggling with. I told her that she need to have her own life and do not alway follow her sister because her sister might wrong. We need ourselves to decide what is right or wrong. 
    At the end of the road, there was a clear river. The fishes in the river even can be seen. I touched the water, it was cold but I loved the feeling of nature. Sookan reached down and also touched the river. We lost in this moment of relaxation.

没有评论:

发表评论