2015年12月2日星期三

Diary 9

Dear diary,
     Oh my god, I can not believe that Sookan lost her mother. She must be so sad and shocked. Poor Sookan, who was with Sookan? She was not strong enough to accept this truth. She needed some one to comfort her. Oh my, I think she needed me! How can I help her? It was too heavy.
      I told my parents about that, they were so sad about Sookan. Why such good woman left us so early? It's unfair! Her mother was so nice and gentle. Sookan must gonna be mad. I need to come and find her. Maybe let her to spend a few days with me. Will she be better? Oh my god, do not hurt Sookan any more. I think Marci will be so sad either. Everyone will be sad because all of us loved Sookan. Sookan was a good girl. She needed help.
     Then I went to find Sookan with my parents and Kyle. Many people were already arrived. Sookan looked so sad, her face was pale her eyes were red she was still likely to cry. I huged her, but she pushed me away for a second. I understood she was so sad and she needed time and space to cure herself. I wanted to stay with Sookan so much, but my parents told me just leave her alone. 
     The funreal ended. We said goodbye to this great woman.







             xx.xx.xxxx

没有评论:

发表评论