2015年11月30日星期一

Diary 7

Dear diary,
     I had a deep talk with my parents as what Sookan told me. Surprisingly, they showed that they understood me. They worried about me just because they cared about me. I moved a lot. I finally understood them a little bit better. They told me that they thought I should finish my college first and my grades were going down because of I spent so much time dating with Kyle. They said I can still be with Kyle and he was a good boy. If some day I will marry with him they will be glad. 
     My mother did some preparesion for my marriage. I was so happy. I was happy with my parents and happy about that I can be with Kyle. I felt so thankful for Sookan she helped me a lot. The relationship between me and my parents were much more better. Sookan was a vise friend. I felt sorry about I argued with her that day and I really hope I will help her either one day.
    






         xx.xx.xxxx

没有评论:

发表评论