2015年12月3日星期四

Diary 7 Oct 20th

Dear diary,
Oct 10th

      The mixer party  is coming, I really hope that Sookan could come with me and Kyle but she was always very busy with her study. Although I invited her for several times, she still can not come. After all, she said that she will spend the Thanksgiving break with me. I was so happy about that. I am going to introduce her to my family and let them know the nice girl who I always talked about.
       I always do not understand Sookan and her sister. Why her sister always gave Sookan that heavy burden. Sookan alreay became a very excellent people. Her sister knew nothing about the life here because she had never experienced before. Why she always wrote Sookan letter about rebuking her. Why Sookan always listened to her? Sookan is my friend, I do not want her to feel sad about what her sister said, but we grew up in the different environments I am not sure if she can understand. I wanted Sookan to join me, to join those social activities because she needs them! College life is not only study. 

没有评论:

发表评论