2015年11月6日星期五

Capturing the Before

Capturing the Before

By spending a long time looking at those photos taking by these artists. I finally found out that these artists were not just taking pictures of the moment in the blink of an eye. They were using their cameras to record their life which included their emotions and experience. Some of their photos had blue and purple colors which made me feel deep, quiet and gloomy. And usually there were some windows in the photos and contained the white and golden colors which were the colors of sunlight. And those colors gave me the feelings of hope and warm. I do not know why that when I stood in front of some photos, they could remind me thinking about my hometown or missing some very important people. I think it is the magic of these pictures and it is the glamour of these artists. 

Here is one of my favourite pictures. This picture seems like the photographer stood in the shadow of the wall and faced the camera to the bright part. I can feel about the changing of the colors from dark to bright and it seemed the light is within touch. If I was in the picture this kind of feeling will push me towards to the bright side and my heart will fill with warm and hope.





  

没有评论:

发表评论