2015年11月14日星期六

Peter Pan

        one quiet night,a boy appeared. He was so vigorous and nimble. His name was Peter Pan, a boy who lived in Neverland and never grew up. He came to Mr. Darling' s home and became friends with those three children--Wendy, John and Michael. Peter took them to Neverland and had an exciting adventure. They met pirate Captain Hook and fought with him; they became friends with Indians. Finally, Wendy, John and Michael came back home after this wonderful adventure.

       I love this play very much. Some times it was funny and some times it was warm. The friendship between Peter and Wendy liked crystal, beautiful and twinkle; the friendship between Peter and lost boys was strong and warm, they lighted up my eyes. Peter was my favorite character. He was smart, brave and a little bit arrogant. He wanted to punish Tootles because he shoot Wendy; he saved Tiger Lili and became friends with Indians; He fought with Captain Hook to save his friends. He was the main character and he supported the whole story. Wendy was also important, she was a nice and gentle girl. She always wanted to be a mother to take care of others. She told stories to children and made them feel like she was a mother. They story was beautiful and the play brought me joyful.

        This play was much more meaningful for me. I was a little bit different than the audience because I was one of the cast. I joined the play myself. Although I was only a little character—an Indian named panther who wore very natural costume, inserted colorful features on the head and spread two blue lines on the check, and I just had three lines, I was very proud that I was one of the drama members because I can learn deeper about the play and knew more about the story. I had witnessed how characters were built. Felt more about characters’ mental activities. This was very important for understanding the play. The part which Wendy said goodbye to Peter impressed me a lot. Because it was a little bit sad and it showed how important they were for each other. They tore themselves away from each other. And the players were excellent. They showed the plot perfectly. I moved a lot.

       I  was the person who sat at the backstage “ watched” the play by my ears. It was a very different and fantastic experience. 


















没有评论:

发表评论