2015年11月30日星期一

Diary 5 Oct 10th

Dear diary,
Oct 10th
     
     The relationship between Kyle and me was much more closer, I enjoyed the time I spent with him very much and I even wanted to marry him. I know it was a crazy thought but my mind told me that. 
    Sookan was different from me, she was a hard-working student. I think the most important thing in her world was study. Unbelievable! She was always very busy, she got up so early everyday and when I saw her in the campus, she was always in hurry or she was reading a book. Sometime, when I walked pass a classroom during the lunch period, I always saw Sookan keeping notes. I wonder if she had time to have lunch! She went back to dorm very late, always a few minutes before lights out. Although, I really wanted to talk with Sookan and hang out with her, she did not have time to do so. 
    







               

没有评论:

发表评论