2015年11月30日星期一

Diary 6 Oct 13th

Dear diary,
           Today, I hang out with Kyle and did some shopping. We spent a nice day today.  I want to introduce Kyle to my parents and bring him home because I love him so much and I also want my parents agree me to date with Kyle. But now, I can only introduce him as he was a normal friend of mine because I do not want my parents think that our relationship improved so quick. 
           I spent so much time dating with Kyle and my GPA went down. I was a little bit worried but not too much. I just wanted to be with Kyle forever, actually I do not care about my grade that much but I do not know if I tell my parents my mind they will support me or not. I think I should spend my college life to know more about the world and know more people because social life is very important. I think I did a good job in this part. 
          












                            
           

没有评论:

发表评论