2015年11月30日星期一

Diary 2 Sep 2nd

Dear diary,
Sep 2nd

      Today I met an amazing person, and she was my roommate, Sookan!
      When I was sitting and talking with my teacher, a beautiful girl which looked like a faery entered the lobby.  She wore a traditional Korean custom long dress named hambok. She was so shining and grace when she wore hambok. I was so proud that she was my roommate. She looked quite different with us. She had long black hair, yellow skin and beautiful black eyes. The volume of her voice was so low, it seemed that she was not that talktive and she was a little bit shy. She traveled about 24 hours from her home to our school! It was an unbelievable long time! That's why she looked very tired. 
      She told me that the hambok was made by her mother by hand. Her mother was amazing! And she also said she didn't like wearing those hamboks in public because it made her feel awkward. She did not like to show her difference but I think she should because those differences were good, they made us who we are. Haha, after all, what a cute girl. I like her! 
     






             

没有评论:

发表评论