2015年11月29日星期日

Diary 1 Sep 1st

Dear diary,
 Sep 1st,

   Tonight, my parents prepared a big party for me to celebrate the coming of my college life, It is wonderful. The foods were so delicious. We had BBQ at the back yard, and we invited our friends and neighbors. It seemed like a big festival. They were so nice, and I loved them so much~ I really glad to see the happiness on my parents' faces because of me. I think they were proud of me. 
  Tomorrow is the first day of my college life, I am so excited but also a little bit nervous. I can not wait to see my new roommate, as far as I remember, her name is Sookan. What a strange name! She is a Korean girl. I have never met a Korean girl before; I just knew about people from other countries in books. How will she look like? Brown hair? Dark eyes? Does she eat as same as us? Hamburgers? Hotdogs? I am sure she is a nice person because my mind told me that. I think we must become good friends! 
    






                

没有评论:

发表评论