2016年2月29日星期一

My favorite character

Papa Ge
Papa Ge is my favorite character, and she is one of the four gods. In my opinion, she is the only one different god among other three. The earth god and the water god are like the gods of substances which means that they can only control those things that have no feelings and emotions. But Papa Ge is different, she stands on the same level as the love God. She represents the evil and darkness. Her laughing and her stick show her power obviously. However, she makes me feel that she was once hurt by love before, and then she becomes evil and does not believe in love anymore. I could tell that she actually has a gentle heart because she could kill anybody whenever she wants, but when she saw Ti Mounce was looking for her love so stupidly and tenaciously, Papa Ge was kind of move. She did not kill Ti Mounce while Ti Mounce made the terrible decision. She wanted to give Ti Mounce a chance to try and find her love. Papa Ge is a complex character. That's why I like her.

没有评论:

发表评论