2016年5月21日星期六

Theater Review

                                                                 Theater review
      It was an unusual show!
      This show was different than those last several shows I had seen before. Although every show was impressive, this new form still made me feel surprised. The main part of this show was comedy and the goal was to make everybody laugh. It was a very relax and happy show, and I liked it very much. 
     During the show, people around me, include me, laughed a lot. And my tears even came out when I saw the “morning meeting” in Act two. Every actor focused on each teacher’s characteristics and zoomed them out which can let audiences recognize who was acting who immediately. And they let everybody cannot help laughing. Besides, the show separated into several different little shows which were also much more easy to understand. And the style of each was different than the other that made the whole show much more interesting and free. I would not feel that I was overwhelmed by the super long plots.
      The actors face emotions were very variable and vivd. I believe this is one of the characteristics of comedy. Not only actors’ dialogues but also their emotions and actions also make audience laugh, and they did that successful. 
      The most impressive thing was those three actors dressed like women in some stories. It was a very brave and challenging thing. However, they handled their characters perfectly. On this stage, they showed their totally different personalities to audiences. I felt really impressed because of their hardworking.
      After watching this show, I felt pretty relax and happy. I thought that might because I laughed a lot and released my pressure. It is really a good show that deserves to see especially before the coming final exams. I want to thank every drama member that brought us a lot of fun and joy.
      Good job!!   

没有评论:

发表评论