2015年10月28日星期三

In-class writing

In-class writing      10.29

       Thinking about my own experience about the first time I came to study in America, there are some similarities and differences between Sookan's experience. 
       For similarities, we are both looking forward to making more friends, because we are both international students who are from Asia and speak exactly different language with English. Besides, it is our first year in a strange school,a strange country. We both felt lonely and overwhelmed. So making friends became one of the most important things for us. But at the beginning of making friends, I felt shy and afraid of talking to others because I worried that I would make mistakes of English pronunciation and grammar. And I think Sookan and I are both hard working. Although I do not have as much work as she does, I do give myself some extra practice after finishing homework. I want to get into this new environment as quick as possible and become to an excellent student. This thought is same with Sookan. 
       For different part, basically, we are from different countries, speak different languages and have different cultures. And I do not have siblings. Moreover, We are not live at same times, nowadays the technology is well-developed, I can use iPad to record teachers' notes in class, so that in a sense, my life here in America is easier than hers. I would not meet that much problems and I would not be that tired. For example, I don't need to copy the notes by hand after class and miss the lunch, because I can just take a picture; I don't need to send letters to my sisters or my parents every week, because I can just use my phone to send them a message.

没有评论:

发表评论